24” x 33” - NATURAL - Can Liner
Can Liner, Inteplast Group, 24” x 33”, .8 mil, NATURAL, 1,000 / Cs
HDPE Institutional Trash Can Liners from Inteplast are High Density Can Liners that have more puncture resistance than Low Density Can Liners of the same thickness. High Density Can Liners are made much thinner than Low Density Can Liners but can hold the same or greater weight, offering substantial material savings per liner. Inteplast natural color bags are made from FDA-approved 100% prime resin raw material. These Inteplast can liners are rolled in bundles, so the user can easily dispense individual liners without tearing. The can liners are interleaved and release effortlessly without having to search for perforation, leaving the next liner ready to use.
Star Bottom Seal - Designed without gussets, the bottom of the bag is center-folded and sealed, creating the star bottom seal. This seal eliminates gaps, helps avoid leaks, and is great for equal weight distribution. The leak-resistant bag holds wet contents better than bottom flat seal, gusseted seal or tomato seal can liners.
White Clamshell Box - All Integrated Bagging Systems can liners come in a white clamshell box with perforation, for easy dispensing.
Case Labeling - Inteplast stock items are clearly labeled with necessary product information.
Features & Benefits:
- Inteplast uses prime resins for superior quality
- Effortless bag dispensing from the compact coreless interleaved rolls
- Source reducing product to promote environmental sensitivity
- Star seal bottom allows even weight distribution and easy removal from receptacle
- Comprehensive offering for all applications including business and healthcare
- 50 Bags per Roll, 20 Rolls per Case, 1,000 Bags per Case
24” x 33”
1,000 / Cs