Stretch Gauze - First Choice - Non-Sterile
Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandage, First Choice Medical Supply, Non-Sterile, Stretched, 4" x 4.1', 12 / Bag
First Choice Medical Supply Stretch Bandages provide softness, low lint, and high absorbency with moderate stretch for maximum clinical flexibility. Made from a cotton/polyester crocheted blend. Highly absorbent gauze rolls that are non-linting and ravel free to keep the wound site clean. Non-Sterile bandages are packed in peel-open poly pouches for easy handling. Non-Sterile packed in convenient dispenser bag, 75” stretched.
Features & Benefits:
- Cotton/Polyester Construction - Provides elasticity allows it to retain its shape, reducing slippage
- Allows absorption of drainage while remaining strong and durable
- Convenient Packaging - Easy to open saving time
- Unique Polyester/Cotton Ration - Allows ideal stretch and conformability to accommodate increased or decreased swelling
- Low Profile - Helps maximize patient dignity
4” x 75”
12 / Bag
HCPCS Code: A6449
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: