AQUACEL® Ribbon Dressing incorporates unique Hydrofiber® technology with Strengthening Fiber have all the advantages of the original AQUACEL® Ribbon Dressing with even more strength. AQUACEL® Hydrofiber® Ribbon Dressing is a sterile, white, fibrous dressing derived from 100% sodium carboxymethylcellulose. Stitch bonding has been added to strengthen the original AQUACEL® Ribbon Dressings making it over 20 times stronger than the original AQUACEL® Ribbon Dressings with more than 1.3 times less shrinkage.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides excellent absorption and retention capabilities for moderate to highly exuding wounds
- Conforms to the wound surface to form an intimate contact
- Supports wound healing by providing a moist wound healing environment
- Does not damage tender, granulating wound tissue or healthy tissue surrounding exudating wounds during dressing changes
- Absorbs wound fluid and creates a soft gel
- Aids in autolytic debridement (removal of nonviable tissue from the wound)
- Locks exudate in the dressing
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Size||Qty||HCPCS Code|
|AQU-403770||403770||ConvaTec||¾" x 18"||5||A6199|
HCPCS Code: A6199
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: