DuoDERM® Signal® dressing is an adhesive, tapered edge, modern hydrocolloid wound dressing with a change indicator. It incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. The adhesive hydrocolloid matrix and the outer film on DuoDERM® Signal® dressing is permeable by moisture vapor and provides an occlusive barrier against bacteria, viruses, dirt and water. DuoDERM® Signal® dressing is indicated for the management of lightly to moderately exuding wounds.
Features & Benefits:
- Combines the convenience of a visual indicator to signal the proper time to change the dressing
- Tapered edges to reduce rolling
- Reduces premature dressing removals
- Increased cost effectiveness, as well as reduced pain for the patient and reduced disruption to the wound
- DuoDERM® Signal® dressing is thin which leads to translucency and ability to monitor the wound
- Provides an optimal moist wound environment that is supportive of the healing process
- Can be used as a primary dressing, and is a highly effective secondary dressing for use over wound fillers
4” x 4”
5½” x 5½”
6” x 7”
4½” x 7½”
HCPCS Code: See Above Chart for Codes
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: