Sharps-A-Gator™ is a Medical Sharps Container used to protect patients and caregivers from stick accidents. The Sharps-A-Gator™ Sharps Container comes in three separate sizes to meet your individual needs: 4 quart, 8 quart and 14 quart. Manufactured by Covidien, the Sharps-A-Gator™ Sharps Container is made of plastic and has a chimney top for safe disposal of sharps and needles. The lid is non-locking. The side panels are colored red with lead-free pigments containing no heavy metals. There are viewing windows on all four sides of this sharps container. The Sharps-A-Gator™ Sharps Container has a clear lid for inspection. Needle removal notches are provided for safe needle handling. The Covidien Sharps-A-Gator™ Sharps Container may be autoclaved or incinerated.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy, simple assembly
- Viewing windows on four sides
- Translucent colors with lead-free pigments containing no heavy metals
- Clear lid with extra-wide butterfly closure
- Needle removal notches
- Containers lock for final disposal
- Nestable containers save valuable storage space
- Available holders and brackets secure containers wherever needed
- Plastics and pigments are safe to autoclave or incinerate
- Size Options: 4 Quart, 8 Quart or 14 Quart
- Width Options: 10.55 Inch or 10.56 Inch.
- Length Options: 7.08 Inch, 10.89 Inch or 17.77 Inch
- Depth Options: 6.75 Inch or 10.56 Inch.
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Size||Qty|
|GDSHP-8881676236||8881676236||Covidien||4 qt||1 / Ea|
|GDSHP-8881676285||8881676285||Covidien||8 qt||1 / Ea|
|GDSHP-8881676434||8881676434||Covidien||14 qt||1 / Ea|