Hypodermic Safety Needle, Dynarex™, 22 G x 1”, 100 / Box
Hypodermic Safety Needle, Dynarex™, SecureSafe, 22 G x 1”, BLACK Hub, Thin-Wall, 100 / Box, Case 10 Boxes of 100 / 1,000
The Dynarex SecureSafe Safety Hypodermic Needles - NE-8968 - 22 G x 1” - provides a sterile, effective way to deliver comfortable injections. All needles are color coded to represent the gauge of the needle are compatible with both luer lock and luer slip syringes. The thin-wall needles have a double bevel, allowing for ease of penetration while helping larger doses flow smoothly also helps improve dosage accuracy and virtually eliminates needle pop-off. The SecureSafe safety mechanism features a quick cover that enables the user to cover and protect the needle with a press and snap. It has a BLACK color-coded hub to represent the gauge of the needle and attaches to the syringe by a luer lock connection. It is free of latex components which makes it ideal for patient with known allergic reaction to latex proteins. It is also advisable for individuals who has not yet identified if they are allergic to latex or not. It is disposable and the needle is made of stainless steel.
Features & Benefits:
- Color-coded BLACK needle hub for quick identification of the needle gaugeDesigned to deliver medication safely and effectively
- Safety mechanism with quick cover helps protect against accidental needlesticks
- Double-beveled needle helps improve patient comfort
- Compatible with luer lock and luer slip syringes
- Color-coded needle hub allows for quick identification of needle gauge
- Sterile and non-toxic
- 100 Needles per Boxes - 10 Boxes per Case - 1,000 Needles per Case
|22 G x 1"