Kendall™ Calcium Alginate Rope, 12"
Kendall™ Calcium Alginate Dressing, Covidien, Rope, 12", 5 / Bx
Kendall™ calcium alginate dressings are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the epitheliazation process. The dressing absorbs approximately 20 times its weight in exudate. It is easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma.
Features & Benefits:
- Absorbs exudate from wound and creates a protective cushioning gel
- Delivers an optimal moist healing environment
- Protective gel binds exudate and helps prevent skin maceration
- Can be used on infected wounds
- Absorbs approximately 20 times the dressing’s weight
- Unique composition and weaving pattern help provide a simplified one piece removal
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Size||Qty|
HCPCS Code: A6199
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: