Dynarex® Medicine Cups are constructed of a strong, flexible plastic, 1oz in size and have easy-to-read graduations on all sides. Restock your cabinet with a generous supply of medicine cups. This case contains 5,000 cups to meet your resident’s and patient’s needs, so you always have one when you need it. Each sturdy cup holds up to 30 mL of dry or liquid medicine, and it has measurement markers on the sides, allowing you to safely and precisely administer the correct amount of medicine every time. Transparent plastic makes it easy to read the markers, and the cups are disposable so you don't have to wash them, which saves you time and ensures a sanitary experience.
Features & Benefits:
- Plastic cups are disposable, eliminating the need to wash them
- Cups have a 30 mL capacity
- Cups are graduated each mL with numbers at every 5 mL
- Lids can be written on.
- Ideal for dry or liquid medicine
- Sold in a quantity of 5,000 to provide an ample supply Color: Clear
- Material: Clarified Polypropylene
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Qty|
|CUPM-4252||4252||Dynarex®||5,000 / Cs|