Mepitel® Silicone Dressing, Mölnlycke
Mepitel® Soft Silicone Dressing, Mölnlycke, Wound-Contact Layer, Non-Adherent, 8" x 12", 5 / Bx
Manufacturer part number: 292005
Mölnlycke Mepitel® is a gentle, yet effective Wound Contact Layer with the unique Safetac® technology. The open mesh design enables good transfer of exudate to a secondary dressing and easy delivery of topical treatments. Mepitel® is clinically proven to heal scalds faster and with less pain and cost compared to silversulfadiazine. Good transparency lets you instantly assess healing progress without removing the contact layer. Does not leave residues and maintains functional qualities over time. True undisturbed healing - can remain in place for up to 14 days. Can cost-effectively be used in a wide variety of indications. Safetac® technology for minimal tissue trauma. 4-8 and patient stress and pain.
Features & Benefits:
- Safetac® layer prevents the outer dressing from sticking to the wound
- Ensures atraumatic dressing changes
- Safetac® layer seals around wound edges - prevents exudates from leaking to surrounding skin
- Minimizes the risk of maceration
- Open mesh structure allows for application of topical agents
- Allows passage of exudate into secondary dressing
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes
- May remain in place for up to 14 days, ensures undisturbed wound healing
- Reduces the necessity for frequent, primary dressing changes
- Maintains product properties over time - leaves no residues and does not dry out
- Transparent for easy wound inspection during application and during wear
- Stays in place and conforms well to body contours, promoting patient comfort during wear
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy
- May be cut
- Easy to apply
8" x 12"
HCPCS Code: A6208
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: