Skin Barrier Wipes, Smith and Nephew
Skin Barrier Wipes, Smith and Nephew, SKIN-PREP™ Liquid Film Forming Protection, 50 / Bx
SKIN-PREP™ is a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. SKIN-PREP™ can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
Features & Benefits:
- Helps tape and film adhesion
- Fast and easy to use, only one coat is required, so less product is used per application
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left in or around the wound area
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels. Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better
- May increase intervals between dressing changes
- Pediatrician tested
Smith & Nephew
HCPCS Code: A5120
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: