Sterilization Pouch - Henry Schein
Sterilization Pouch, 10½" x 17", Henry Schein, 100 / Bx
Henry Schein premium self-sealing sterilization pouches are designed for use in steam (vapor) and ethylene oxide (ETO) sterilization systems. They are manufactured with the utmost stringent quality control at an ISO certified facility.They feature both built-in internal and external indicators to confirm sterility of the contents, meeting the CDC's recommendation.
Features & Benefits:
- Triple heat, triple sealing process
- Blue tinted transparent film provides easy viewing of instruments and identifying any punctures or tears of the film
- Medical grade paper, wet strength treated for high performance
- Wide self-seal adhesive strip to easily and securely seal pouch
- Perforated fold helps in folding the adhesive strip to form a tight seal
- Corner tack seals prevent corners of pouch from curling after sterilization process
- Thumb notch makes opening pouch easy
- Large arrows that change colors making it easy to confirm sterilization is complete
10½" x 17"
100 / Box