Dynarex Stretch Gauze Bandages, Sterile - Unique knit construction offers proper compression without constriction. Self-adhering; stays in place with minimal taping and conforms to difficult body contours. Length is 4.1 yards, stretched. Packed in convenient, sturdy dispenser boxes. The rayon/poly blended product is specifically designed not to slip while in use. Highly absorbent gauze rolls that are non-linting and ravel free to keep the wound site clean.
Features & Benefits:
- Knitted bandage covers, protects minor wounds, provides light compression
- Sterile bandages are packed in peel-open poly pouches for aseptic handling
- Secures primary dressings on more serious or heavily exuding wounds
- Conforms easily to awkward or complex sites; comfortable for head, hand dressing
- Packed in convenient, sturdy dispenser boxes
- 4.1 yards, stretched
|Item. #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Size||Sterility||Qty|
|CSG-3112||3112||Dynarex||2” x 4.1’||Sterile||12 / Box|
|CSG-3114||3114||Dynarex||4” x 4.1’||Sterile||12 / Box|
|CSG-3116||3116||Dynarex||6” x 4.1’||Sterile||6 / Box|
HCPCS Code: CSG-3112 – A6448 CSG-3114 – A6449 CSG-3116 – A6450
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: