Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Dynarex
Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Dynarex, 1 oz / Tube or .5 Gram, Foil Pouch Sachet, 144 / Bx
Dynarex Triple Antibiotic Ointment comes in two offerings, the .5-gram foil sachet and the 1 oz tube. Triple Antibiotic Ointment composition is Bacitracin, Neomycin and Polymyxin B. It helps prevent infection. It aids in the healing of minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Individual antiseptic applications dependable and ready to use. Topical antibiotics inhibit growth and development of microorganisms on contact. First Aid.
Features & Benefits:
- Enhances patient comfort – Soft ointment application
- Unique, adherent formula coats the wound with triple antibiotic
- Conforms to body contours
- Minimizes disruption of the healing tissues upon application from an ointment
- Helps support healing – antibiotics in a treble format inhibits organism growth
- Allows skin become all that it can be….again and helps reduce the risk of skin maceration
- Ointment provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin
- Contains no natural rubber latex.
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Size||Qty|
|TAO-1185||1185||Dynarex||1 oz / Tube||1 / Ea|
|TAO-1180||1180||Dynarex||.5 g / Sachet||144 / Box|
HCPCS Code: No HCPCS Code Assigned
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: