UNNA-Z™ Unna Boot Dressings are compression bandage wraps that contain zinc oxide paste and calamine. With calamine, an ingredient that reduces itching and pain, while preventing skin irritation. UNNA-Z™ Unna Boot features non-raveling, thread-locked gauze the helps prevent loose threads that can contaminate wounds. The UNNA-Z™ Unna Boot Bandage does NOT contain gelatin so the dressing does not harden or cake. UNNA-Z™ Unna Boots are ideal for treatments of the leg for venous insufficiencies, venous stasis ulceration, edema, lymphedema, and minor fractures, sprains.
Features & Benefits:
- Maintains a moist healing environment and provides light compression for venous leg ulcers
- Impregnated with zinc oxide and calamine
- Inner plastic core for easy application
- Can be left in place for up to 7 days, depending on drainage
- Contraindicated for patients with a known sensitivity to zinc or calamine
3" x 10’
1 / Ea
HCPCS Code: A6456
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: