Medipore™ + Pad - 3½” x 4” - Wound Dressing
Wound Dressing Pad, 3M™, Medipore™ +Pad, Soft Cloth, Adhesive, 3½” x 4”, 25 / Box
Highly conformable dressing is easy to apply, conforms to body contours, and flexes with movement or swelling. Dressing is porous and breathable for increased patient comfort, better exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen, and reduced risk of skin maceration. Unique non-adherent pad promotes normal wound healing with less pain and trauma. Dressing provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin. Convenient, all-in-one dressing reduces application time. Absorbent pad protects wound and absorbs drainage.
Features & Benefits:
- Enhances patient comfort – Soft, porous and breathable
- Unique, non-adherent pad won`t stick to the wound
- Minimizes disruption of the healing tissues upon removal
- Helps support healing – Absorbent pad protects wound and absorbs drainage
- Allows skin to breathe and helps reduce the risk of skin maceration
- Dressing provides excellent adhesion, yet is gentle to the skin
- Contains no natural rubber latex
- Conforms to body contours.
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Qty|
|MEDI-3566||3566||3M||25 / Box|
HCPCS Code: A6219
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: