Tegaderm™ - First Aid Style
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing First Aid Style, 3M™, 2⅜" x 2¾", 100 / Bx
Tegaderm™ Film consists of a thin film backing with a non-latex, hypoallergenic adhesive. Tegaderm™ Film with border is notched and reinforced with soft cloth tape to provide a better seal around catheters and other devices. The dressing is breathable, allowing good oxygen and moisture vapor exchange. It is waterproof and impermeable to liquids, bacteria, and viruses. An intact dressing protects the site from outside contamination.
Features & Benefits:
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses
- In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage
- Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet holds catheters and other devices in place
- Conformable: dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Size||Qty||HCPCS Code|
|TEG-1620||1620||3M™||2⅜" x 2¾"||100||A6257|
HCPCS Code: A6257
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: