Skin Barrier Wipe, Covidien
Skin Barrier Wipe, Covidien, Kendall™, Large, 50 / Bx
Kendall™ Skin Barrier Wipes are a liquid film-forming dressing that, upon application to intact skin, forms a protective film to help reduce friction during removal of tapes and films. Kendall™ Skin Barrier Wipes can also be used to prepare skin attachment sites for drainage tubes, external catheters, surrounding ostomy sites and adhesive dressings.
Features & Benefits:
- Forms protective barrier between skin and adhesive products
- Helps protect skin from feces, urine, chemical irritants and gastrointestinal fluids
- Helps reduce the chance of excoriation
- Helps tape and film adhesion
- Removes easily using skin cleanser or soap and water, so unsanitary residue isn't left around the wound
- Applies easily, even on awkward areas such as elbows, knees, and heels
- Moves naturally with patients' skin and won't crack or peel
- Allows skin to "breathe" so tapes and films adhere better
|Item #||Mfg #||Manufacturer||Qty||HCPCS Code|
HCPCS Code: A5120
HCPCS Disclaimer: HCPCS codes and Home Health Consolidated Billing codes provided by First Coast Medical Supply are intended as general guidelines only. First Coast Medical Supply does not guarantee coverage or reimbursement of any products. You must address all coverage and reimbursement issues (including the correctness and accuracy of codes) with your individual payers. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and appropriateness of each claim you submit, in accordance with all applicable payer requirements.
For more information on HCPCS Codes click here: